Good Grief!

Well, we didn't turn on the tv last night because we didn't want to watch the election results. So we woke up to a newer more liberal America. I love the USA regardless of who the president is. We are still the greatest country in the world, and we'll survive even THIS new president elect. For me it was reminiscent of 1992 when I was a Freshman at Texas A&M University - waking up to find out that bill clinton had won - the only difference is that I'm not surprised this time around. I know liberals outnumber conservatives by a huge margin.

My kids are taking it pretty badly, so this has been a great lesson in politics. Jack is the most devastated. We're doing our best to mold them to think for themselves and give them a conservative base to step off from. We've told them if they ever become bleeding heart liberals, we'd cut them off! (Just kidding.) We told them to measure everything against the bible, even political candidates, because God's word is the ONLY TRUTH we have.

My hope is in Jesus Christ! I await His return more fervently now!

Comments

Popular Posts