Yellow Car!

My family and I 'created' this little game while we drive as a family in our car around town or on long trips. We call it Yellow Car.

The rules are simple. The goal is to spot and call out as many yellow cars in one trip before and more than the other passengers in the car. Each yellow car is a Point. At the end of the trip, the passenger with the most Yellow Car points wins. Very simple.

Ironically, I spend mucho time in the car and I have incorporated yellow car into my phone conversations. So much so my coworkers have wondered why I call out 'Yellow Car' while I'm talking to them. I've shared the game with many friends, clients, and coworkers.

Believe me...I've been cursed alot by sharing this game. Try it. You'll notice every Yellow Car on the road.

Here are some guidelines-

1. Each yellow car is worth one point.
2. No Caterpillar Tractors count.
3. No DHL Trucks.
4. No Taxi Cabs count.
5. Semis-with yellow cabs count.

Options-
1. Yellow Corvettes, Mustangs, and Hummers are worth 2 points.

Comments

Unknown said…
Yes, count us among those who have been infected with "Yellow Car" fever.

And thanks for writing out the rules. Although I was enjoying making them up as we went along. I always made them up or interpreted them in such a way as to benefit myself!

Merry Christmas!

Popular Posts