Jack to be Baptized


Jack, our youngest, is going to profess his faith in Jesus this Sunday by getting baptized publicly. Pastor Don is going to do the honors and 'dunk' Jack Ryan this Sunday. Pastor Don asked us to send him some data on Jack's conversion.

The following is from Jack when we grilled him about his faith and decision. He felt faint but the light bulb in his eyes made him fess up! Or maybe it was the sleep deprivation.

"How did you get saved?"
Mom and Dad told me about Jesus. The Bible
taught me that Jesus died my sins. I wanted to go to heaven and be Jesus'
follower.

"And/or what does getting saved mean?"
I get to go to Heaven. No dark can get into the light. The Lord lives in me. No demon can get inside you…they can only pick on you on the outside.
So simple, eh?

No wonder Christ said we should become like children...it takes that simple faith to come to Christ.

I'm one proud Father.

Comments

Unknown said…
"they can only pick on you on the outside"

Very profound.

Popular Posts