David and Jack Cooking

From the Email of BoBo-


Last night Nancy didn't feel too good so David and I went to Wal-Mart to buy supper. Jack wanted Kids Cuisine. David wanted to cook his own meal and he had it already planned out. I was not too sure about David's receipt, but he said that "I will get back to the house and throw it together."

His receipt was cabbage, chicken broth, stew meat, red bell pepper, and cilantro. He did all the work and cooked the mixture for one hour. Then we ate. I was thinking that I would give it a little taste and then beg off and eat a sandwich or something, but it was very good. I liked it because it was so tasty. He has some inherent cooking skills.



As far as Jack, he just wants his frozen food because, as David says, "Jack doesn't have the patience to wait one hour for food to cook." So he ate his Kids Cuisine and read the newspaper cartoons.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I don't see Jack cooking!!!
Love, Grandma

Popular Posts