A whole lot of fun


Okay...most films don't measure up to the hype. We as moviegoers have been disappointed by the terrible "Part 3" films that have hit the box office with a thud. But Transformers exceeds expectations.

The movie is an adrenaline rush from the opening sequence to the final act.

Shia LeBeouf owns the film. It's a difficult task with the silly storyline. Silly? Yeah. Remember the plot is based on Hasbro toys. Not to mention the only humor attempted is based on ackward teen male humor references reminiscent of American Pie. Shia also competes with incredible special effects. All in all,LeBeouf shines.

You want a thrill ride? You want action? You get your money's worth.

Comments

Unknown said…
So, who is this movie aimed at? What demographic group? Is it aimed at us, the 40-somethings? My kids, the 20-somethings? Or, your kids?
Thirsty Bear said…
I would say it is a great film for you and your son/daughter to go see. My whole family went to the film. It was intense. I love action films so it was great. My wife likes big blockbuster action movies...so she was at home. She felt it ran a little long.

The bad language on a scale of 1 to 10-(1 being mild and 10 being Severe)-I would give it a 3.5.

No gore in the film. Intensity is high.

I liked the main character because he respects his parents.

Popular Posts