Status

Status. Profiles. Flair. Friendship Requests. Ignore. All words associated with Facebook.

I love Facebook. At this point...I'm updating my status.

FB is a tool. A connection point. And to those who don't like it...a waste of time. And to those that like it...it's still a waste of time. FB allows you to put on a good face online. FB can let you present yourself better than you really are. Wasn't it Brad Paisley who sang-

Online I live in Malibu
I pose for Calvin Klein, I've been in GQ
I'm single and I'm rich
And I've got a set of six pack abs that would blow your mind
It turns girls on that I’m mysterious
I tell them I don't want nothing serious...
Yeah, I'm cooler online

In Matthew 16, Peter declares Jesus as the Christ. The Son of the Living God.

"He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" Simon Peter replied," You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." And Jesus answered him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven."

Jesus' Profile is clear. He was God. Not a prophet. Not a good man. Not a teacher. Jesus had those characteristics...but He was God. Jesus came to save the World...not condemn it.

His profile can't be ignored because He is the Son of God..The Messiah.

As a Christian, I won't be perfect. My goal is to be authentic in my walk with Him. That means I will fail and I will win. Jesus' profile is my guide. His word is my map for life.

Comments

Popular Posts