Texas A&M Advances to the Sweet 16

My wife has been following the Texas A&M Basketball Team tour of March Madness. Thus, the Bear household has been on edge since the Tournament started.

On March 17th, A&M defeated Louisville by a mere three points. By Aggie standards this would be considered a 'BLOWOUT'.

On Saturday before tipoff...I was dreading this game. If the Aggies lose-the whole weekend is shot. Phonecalls from my Father-in-Law saying how the Ags ruined his year. My Brother-in-Law telling stories of how he threw a shoe at this flat screen Television and wanting to use Laser treatment to remove his A&M tattoos from his body. My sister-in-law becoming moody and taking it out on her boyfriend. And not to mention, a very frustrated Mamma Bear.

If the the Aggies win...then we have a good day in the Bear household. The sun is brighter. The children are angels. Well, you get the picture.

Thank you, Jesus! The Aggies won. Now I have to go through this all over again on March 22nd when the Ags play either Memphis or Nevada.

Did I share with you what will happen if the Aggies lose?

I really have no room to talk...my wife endures the Dallas Cowboys every season with me.

Comments

Popular Posts