Jack didn't Win!


An email from BoBo-

Sunday night the boys stayed with us and we played a game of Yatzee -- i.e., Nancy, Jack, and me. David didn't want to play.

We played two games -- Nancy won the first game and I won the second game.

After the first game, David aggravated Jack by calling him a loser. Boy, did Jack get mad. He hates losing anyway, but when someone calls him a loser, it makes him extra sore. We calmed him down but didn't really get onto him, because he was acting exactly like his Mother and his great uncle Greg. I recall Greg once throwing the dice across the room at Grandma G's house when he lost some game we were playing a long time ago.

After the second game, we combined scores so that I ended up being the overall winner. David prepared awards for the winners and losers. By then Jack was in a good mood and told David to put "loser" on his award. David also appeased Jack by giving him the "Captain over BoBo" award (which I guess means that he is my boss!)

By the way, that is the first time that I have played Jack in anything and he lost. I attribute it to him not understanding the strategy of the game like he seems to understand Chess, Clue, and other games. I also attribute it to NaNa's not giving him time to learn the game and making his own decisions -- she was playing his hand also. I kid her about being a big sister and controlling games, etc.

Regardless, we had a good time.

Comments

Unknown said…
Happy Thanksgiving my friend!

Popular Posts